In 2015 the C. Louis Meyer Family Foundation will begin only accepting
applications from previously funded organizations.
The C. Louis Meyer Family Foundation and staff carefully monitor the needs of our grantee organizations
as well as the general needs in the communities we support. Although we would like to continue to
consider funding proposals from new organizations and new programs, we have determined that for now
it is important for us to continue to focus on supporting the work of those organizations we have funded
for many years. Past funding, although providing eligibility to apply, is no guarantee of future funding
and organizations are asked to limit their request to $5,000 and under unless otherwise directed.
Our Board of Directors will re-visit the funding guidelines regularly, and when any changes
are made, the website will be updated accordingly.
PLEASE NOTE THAT APPLICATIONS ARE ACCEPTED STARTING AUGUST 1ST AND
MUST BE POSTMARKED NO LATER THAN 0CTOBER 31ST.
GRANT APPLICATIONS ARE REVIEWED IN JANUARY OF THE FOLLOWING YEAR.
NOTICES ARE SENT OUT IN MARCH.
PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING WITH YOUR APPLICATION:
(you will be able to upload your information)
- A PROPOSAL DESCRIBING THE PROGRAM/PROJECT TO BE FUNDED INCLUDING THE TIMELINE, PURPOSE, EXPECTED OUTCOMES, AND CAPACITY TO MANAGE PROJECT. PROPOSAL SHOULD BE NO MORE THAN THREE PAGES IN LENGTH.
- THE AGENCY’S OPERATING BUDGET FOR THE CURRENT YEAR, SHOWING ANTICIPATED EXPENSES AND SOURCES OF INCOME.
- A COPY OF THE AGENCY’S FINANCIAL STATEMENT FOR THE MOST RECENT FISCAL YEAR, AUDITED IF AVAILABLE.
- A LIST OF CORPORATE AND FOUNDATION CONTRIBUTORS AND THE AMOUNT EACH CONTRIBUTED IN THE LAST AND CURRENT YEAR.
- THE AGENCY’S (OF FISCAL AGENT’S) CURRENT IRS LETTER CONFIRMING 501©(3) TAX-EXEMPT STATUS. (IF NOT INCLUDED YOUR ORGANIZATION CANNOT BE CONSIDERED.
- A LIST OF THE ORGANIZATION’S MANAGEMENT STAFF AND GOVERNING BOARD.
THE APPLICATION SHOULD BE COMPLETED WITH ATTACHMENTS REQUESTED.
WE PREFER ONLINE APPLICATIONS, HOWEVER, IF A PAPER APPLICATION IS USED PLEASE
RETURN THE APPLICATION AND ATTACHMENTS TO:
C. LOUIS MEYER FAMILY FOUNDATION
3180 RONAN DR.
LAKE IN THE HILLS, IL 60156